Old 17-05-2006, 05:14 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default So Cal Ponders - Att: Mark and Kim

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.*

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
English please?

===================
You're replying to ROY impersonating the real Koi-Lo. Try to ignore the
trolls who have invaded this NG. It's kind of you to offer your excess
plants for free. I also give many away each summer but no longer ship them
to people. It was too much of a hassel since I am far from the local PO.
They must be picked up.

Koi-Lo....
Disclaimer: Trolls. They can't get me fired. I'm retired.
They can't get my husband fired. He owns the Company.
They can't get me disfellowshipped because I left the Org.
I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are not mine .
All messages under the name Carol or Randy Gulley are forgeries.
The person impersonating me is Roy Hauer of Hope Hull AL.