Old 17-05-2006, 02:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default So Cal Ponders - Att: Mark and Kim

Yea right and rthe assholes u JOnestown drank decaf coffee.......your
the main reason these groups are like they are CArol adamo Gulley the
stink you emulate attracts the multitdes of assholes, and the
entegrity ofyour issues and posts brings out the folks that are aiming
to show your a slanderous llying bitch............Carol Adamao Gulley
is 110% of the USENET problems encountered.

On Tue, 16 May 2006 23:14:17 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.*

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
English please?

===================
You're replying to Carol Gulley impersonating the real Koi-Lo. Try to ignore the
trolls who have invaded this NG. It's kind of you to offer your excess
plants for free. I also give many away each summer but no longer ship them
to people. It was too much of a hassel since I am far from the local PO.
They must be picked up.

Koi-Lo....
Disclaimer: Trolls. They can't get me fired. I'm retired.
They can't get my husband fired. He owns the Company.
They can't get me disfellowshipped because I left the Org.

WORK HARDER, Carol Gulleys grandsons welfare income depends on it!