Old 17-05-2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default My Pond and Bullfrogs!!

Looks like shit Bonita, really looks terrible. Whats the matter can
you not read. Koi Lo aka carol Gulley has declared this group CLOSED
until further notice.

On 17 May 2006 09:39:41 -0700, "Bonita" wrote:
My new pond!!

My frogs have returned!!! Today I was taking a close ups of my
bullfrog!! When I downloaded them I saw 2 frogs!!!! How cool is that I
never saw the 2nd frog while taking the pics!!!!
also you can see my new 14' wide by 21' long pond! All hand dug by
us.........ouch my back!!
HARD HARD HARD WORK but it paid off I think!!! Please tell me what you
all think.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550475559kNrbcb

Enjoy!!

Here is to Carol aka Koi Lo, -ED, Danny Morrow, Larry Blanchard, CanadianGirlieBoy,
Derek Whineyass Broughton and a few others unworthy of my attention.
---
! !
! !
! !
! !
! ! / !
Carol Gulley of Mt. Juliet, TN. 1-615-459-9345