Old 17-05-2006, 06:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default My Pond and Bullfrogs!! Frogs!

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.*

"Bonita" wrote in message
ups.com...
My new pond!!

My frogs have returned!!! Today I was taking a close ups of my
bullfrog!! When I downloaded them I saw 2 frogs!!!! How cool is that I
never saw the 2nd frog while taking the pics!!!!
also you can see my new 14' wide by 21' long pond! All hand dug by
us.........ouch my back!!
HARD HARD HARD WORK but it paid off I think!!! Please tell me what you
all think.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550475559kNrbcb

Enjoy!!

=========================
You have a lovely pond. I assume the alligator is not real. ;-) Thanks
for sharing.

Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952. Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer: Trolls. They can't get me fired. I'm retired.
They can't get my husband fired. He owns the Company.
They can't get me disfellowshipped because I left the Org.
I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are not mine .
All messages under the name Carol or Randy Gulley are forgeries.
The person impersonating me is Roy Hauer of Hope Hull AL.