Old 17-05-2006, 04:17 PM posted to austin.gardening
Mike Harris

Default Will You Sell Me Some Homegrown Tomatoes?

"Cindy" wrote in message
t...

Cindy,

His neighbors probably won't speak to him.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

Cindy

He's a semi-troll, posting nonsense on Austin.food like "Austin can't
support more than one CM because only one of my friends has ever shopped
there."

If he *really* wanted homegrown tomatoes he'd either grow them in a pot,
frequent the farmers' markets, sign up for a community garden plot, or
befriend a neighbor who gardens or who would "loan" him a plot - or any and
all of the above.

However, if he wanted to play the troll, he'd post an imperious demand on
austin.gardening then get spitty and insulting as he shot down helpful ideas
one by one.

I'll leave the deciphering of his true motives as an exercise for the
reader. G
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX