Old 18-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Simplestsimon Simplestsimon is offline
Registered User

Default Has any tried hydroponics before?

I have just got into hydroponics and I must say I am really amazed at the results it gave me. I used to grow in soil, but I really don’t think I will bother with soil again. Don’t get me wrong, I have always done pretty well with soil, but it does not compare with the crop that I know I can get with hydro. I must admit that at first I was a bit worried about getting into hydroponics, it sounded really scary and too technical so I am so glad that a friend convinced me to give it a go. He has been shopping with Aquaculture-hydroponics for years and told me about their website, www.aquaculture-hydroponics.co.uk. He told me that he they would have what they need to start me off. I am currently using their NFT starter kit –which I must admit my friend is helping me use- but I hope to upgrade and grow more plans as soon as I have more knowledge