Old 18-05-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
tenacity

Default Squash and compost

Yeah - it's just so nice and fluffy! Soft to walk on, lightweight to
spread, free, abundant, effective...Great ideas! I'll have to give my
neighbors lawns a good look - but as far as I remember, it's just yer
basic grassy lawn. Now that it's come up, I have one neighbor who
always waits until the lawn is a jungle, so his clippings wil probably
have more seed. I won't ask him - or at least his will be my compost
food.

Mmmm compost n' mulch. I need a T-shirt - "Got compost?" or, "Got
mulch?"