Old 18-05-2006, 03:03 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
cookie

Default Brand new bonsai

Don't know. Hope you will not have to use bottles, will be expensive....

--
met vriendelijke groeten,
inge

gsm. 0477/44.55.66
"Donna in Idaho" schreef in bericht
I just received an indoor bonsai from my son for Mother's day. It's a

Dwarf
Hawaiian Umbrella Tree in Water Pot, botanical name Schefflera aboricola
according to the description from Proflowers.

I know nothing about bonsais except I think they're neat!

My first question - our well water is pretty hard. Should I use bottled
water for the bonsai mixed with the liquid food that came with it?

Thanks!
Donna