Old 18-05-2006, 06:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Has any tried hydroponics before?

"Simplestsimon" wrote
in
message
I have just got into hydroponics and I must say I am really
amazed
at the results it gave me. I used to grow in soil, but I really
don’t think I will bother with soil again. Don’t get me wrong,
have always done pretty well with soil, but it does not compare
with the crop that I know I can get with hydro. I must admit
that
at first I was a bit worried about getting into hydroponics, it
sounded really scary and too technical so I am so glad that a
friend convinced me to give it a go. He has been shopping with
Aquaponics for years and told me about their website,
www.aquaponics.co.uk. He told me that he they would
have what they need to start me off. I am currently using their
NFT
starter kit –which I must admit my friend is helping me use-
but I
hope to upgrade and grow more plans as soon as I have more
knowledge

Spammer jerk.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5