Old 18-05-2006, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default how much have you spent

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"William Wagner" wrote in message

et...
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"www.gardeners-advice.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
just wondered how much over the years people have spent on there
gardens???

That's best not discussed.

I guess it is close to my transportation money. But my 1970 Camaro
( a car Cost 3500 in 1970) is gone and my Japanese maple may be worth
about 10+ K purchased the same year.

Labor of love.

Bill

When I was married, I tried a few times to shuffle garden money into the
health care part of the budget, since fresh, non-poisoned vegetables are so
good for you. The accountant caught up with this practice.

All past tense.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade