Old 18-05-2006, 06:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
BB

Default Argh!!!! Algae and other plants!!!

Damn but I want this friggin' algae gone!!!!! (Yeah, I know, wait a while
and it will.... It's all ready appearing less and less....)

I want to buy water hyacinth but it can't be shipped to California!!!!

On the good side of things, I have a pair of Pacific Tree Frogs which have
set up home around my little pond and about 10 California Toads (who squeak
when you pick them up...)

Anybody in or around Eastern Fresno County that wants to get rid of some
water hyacinth or lettuce or duckweed or .... or.... or....??

--BB

(And I finally have a highly efficent filter with Xnews for the place here.
YIPPEE!!!!)