Old 18-05-2006, 07:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Argh!!!! Algae and other plants!!! - water lettuce

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.*

"BB" wrote in message
25.201...
Damn but I want this friggin' algae gone!!!!! (Yeah, I know, wait a while
and it will.... It's all ready appearing less and less....)

I want to buy water hyacinth but it can't be shipped to California!!!!

============================
Water lettuce soaks up the nutrients and fast. Add Potash to your pond for
faster growth. Harvest and compost bi-weekly. They really starve out the
algae.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer:
I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are not mine .
The person impersonating me is Roy Hauer of AL.