Old 18-05-2006, 07:39 PM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen

Default Mountain Laurel from jojo

Someone from here harvested seeds from her mountain laurel and gave me about
3 gallon size baggies full! I planted half of them and gave half to my
brother, and I have a handful of mountain laurel growing!!

Thanks again!
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

Ps. My ligustrum looks wonderful too. I am about to get some cages so I
can plant it in the ground! Whooohooooo!
--
This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed
to practise ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people.