Old 19-05-2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default IRIS problem

Dave-
We've had very unusual weather here in California this year. There is
an Iris farm here in Sacramento that is always delightful to visit this
time of year. They didn't even bother to open for the season.

Also, Daffodil Hill which is in Amador County has been a Mother Lode
attraction for decades, and it has decided to not open!

Here in Sacramento, we had double the rain of normal, and it came
extremely late. All of our plants and shrubs have seemed "confused."

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com