Old 19-05-2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default how much have you spent

I don't even want to go there with the expense. I kind of do what
other posters to this thread are doing. . .I pencil it into physical
fitness, improved diet, and peace of mind.

However, I must admit that last night I really thought about the poster
of another topic who complained about the deer, rabbits and varmints
eating his vegetables. Perhaps, the vegetables could be used as bait,
for even more expensive animal protein;-)

I think gardening has to be a lot like fishing. . .It isn't the cost of
the activity per pound - but the enjoyment of the time passed. . .Food
on the table, is mere frosting on the cake;-)

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com