Old 19-05-2006, 08:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper

Default Ever seen a rabbit do this?

"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote in
:

So there I was, thinking I was in good shape with my new fence around
the garden. It's 6' tall and graduated mesh starting small at the
bottom and getting bigger as it goes up. I looked in the garden and
saw a rabbit which had me wondering how in the heck it got in. I
watched a while, and it went to the fence, stood on it's hind legs and
put it's front legs on the wire. The rabbit then proceeded to climb
about a foot and a half or so higher and exit through the mesh where
it was larger. I honestly had never seen or heard of a rabbit climbing
a fence, and it took me totally by surprise. Has anyone else seen this
happen? Ken.

*trim*

Why not get some screen and put that on the fence? It won't be as
transparent, but it'll still look ok and keep the rabbits out.

Smart Rabbit. Gotta tip your hat, then come up with something better.
;-)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.