Old 19-05-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default what to do about mites in a home environment?

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
not big enough to choke him, if he eats it, oh well.

I am second-guessing myself here. I know that usually small things are a
choking hazard, but I was kind of assuming that a dead ladybug, while small,
would probably not be in danger of blocking off the airpassage, and thus
while an infant/toddler might gag on one, it would not endanger the life of
the kid. At least that's what I thought. But now I am beginning to
second-guess myself. Any parents out there with an answer to this?

Joanna