Old 19-05-2006, 03:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Kenneth D. Schillinger

Default Ever seen a rabbit do this?

*trim*

Why not get some screen and put that on the fence? It won't be as
transparent, but it'll still look ok and keep the rabbits out.

Smart Rabbit. Gotta tip your hat, then come up with something better.
;-)

Puckdropper

Ken Replies:
Your suggestion is the first one I thought of. I just don't care for the
idea of buying 540 feet of fencing at this time, as it has gotten rather
expensive. I am also thinking that it would not be terribly attractive to
have another layer of fencing laid on top of the other fencing material.
Ken.