Old 19-05-2006, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default what to do about mites in a home environment?

I raised two in a house with a big yard and a big sandbox (covered to
keep out cats!) and bugs were never a big problem. Houston is the
Pillbug capitol of the world but, as it turned out, pillbugs and other
bugs don't taste good, nor does sand, so the problem was self
correcting. My wife grew up in a country setting as did I, so we looked
on such things as just part of the scenery.
Joe T
Houston.

He is more likly to choke on green peas, or whole kernel corn. Just be
sure you are trained on dealing with choking, my wife is an RN so that
base was covered here.