Old 19-05-2006, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Bacon

Default Glyphosphate brand question.

La Puce wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
[Relevant stuff snipped by La Puce, see earlier posts.]

"Oh yes I have!".
It does not say the "toxic cloud" was glyphosphate.

What does it says then, perhaps it was a toxic cloud of custard?

I don't know, but it does not say it was glyphosphate.

GM
farming uses intensive use of herbicides. If you want to be silly with
me, then so be it but I will not carry on the conversation.

Now you are being silly. Quote me, from the article, where it says "had
carelessly drenched ... with glyphosphate. You can't, so I expect I
won't hear anything more about it.