Old 20-05-2006, 10:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper

Default Ever seen a rabbit do this?

"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote in
:

Ken Replies:
Your suggestion is the first one I thought of. I just don't care for
the idea of buying 540 feet of fencing at this time, as it has gotten
rather expensive. I am also thinking that it would not be terribly
attractive to have another layer of fencing laid on top of the other
fencing material. Ken.

Sure, but management can come to an agreement $$$ with the roof tops and
get rid of the "wind screen." Oh, sorry... not your situation. (For you
non-Cubs fans, I'm referring to management's boneheaded decision a few
years ago to make more money.)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.