Old 20-05-2006, 07:57 PM
nomy nomy is offline
Registered User

Thanks for your replies. Sorry I haven't showed my appreciation earlier, only we have just returned from our holls.

Having spent the last two weeks over in Florida with all sorts of insects, I was amazed to come back unscathed, only to venture outside in the garden for 30 seconds at best and yep, I was bitten again. This time I felt something just after I came inside. I found it and it was a flea. I said we do have a cat, I should also have said there are a lot of farm cats around here which are not treated. For whatever reason, our garden appears seriously infested! Is there anything I can do out there? Is it right that cat fleas can live outside in the wet grass? I would expect a few, but have never experienced anything like this before.

Thanks.