Old 21-05-2006, 02:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Kenneth D. Schillinger

Default Ever seen a rabbit do this?

Here's the deal Andy:
I have thought about using an electric fencer; I just can't find either of
the two I have here somewhere. We used to have cattle and horses which we
used them for. I never thought about using one for rabbits as I don't know
if it will be effective or not. The main thing I was originally trying to
point out was my sense of incredulity that a rabbit could or would perform a
fence climbing maneuver.
Ken.

--
All incoming and outgoing mail scanned using Norton Anti Virus, by the
shores of beautiful Puget Sound.
"AndyS" wrote in message
ups.com...
Andy comments:

if you plan to eat the little rascal, you should use google
with the keywords " rabbit fever ". You will find how to avoid
getting this undesireable disease and how to check the
rabbits innards to see if it is diseased. It's probably OK
anyway, but you should understand the one or two diseases
that you can get from wild stock so you can be sure you're
safe ( rabbit fever and rabies )....

Andy in Eureka, Texas

( If you have more owls in your yard than dogs, and
all the cats have disappeared, you might live in
Eureka, Texas )