Old 20-05-2006, 09:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default what to do about mites in a home environment?

On Sat, 20 May 2006 16:24:10 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
This group! A debate that veers off into the realm of whether dead lady bugs
are a decent source of protein for a 5 month old! ROFLMAO

Atleast I refrained from mentioning the deworming expenses
involved with letting a future horticulturalist loose in the flower
bed with a spoon as a digging implement....

Oh wait, I just did.

--
Chris Dukes (Dewormed multiple times)
tajwerk this job isnt bad though. Today we had free breakfast and