Old 21-05-2006, 01:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default miltonia cuts

I have a miltonia that i have had for a few weeks now. I t has been
developing odd tears on its leaves in that they aer perfectly straight.
it looks like someone has cut some of the ends of with a pair of
scissors, but then there are other straight line cuts just beginning as
well. furthermore, some of the leaves are drooping down, althought they
are maintaining their color. it is slightly back from a NE facing
window and I water it about twiace a week

any thoughts?