Old 20-05-2006, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Advice on what plant to buy?

"mandyp" wrote in message

Hi

I have an area in my garden where I'd like to plant 'something'. Our
soil has a lot of clay in it, the area is also mostly shaded. On a
wander round the garden centre (where a lot of the plants don't tell me
what they need!) I can't find anything suitable.

I'm after something that's evergreen and will flower. A small tree or
shrub would be fine. Can anyone point me in the right direction,
Thanks,

Mandy

--
mandyp

So we got clay and shade all that is now needed is you location and a rough
idea of the area you want to cover