Old 21-05-2006, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
UkJay

Default Gardeners World Live or Hampton Court

Andrew Newton wrote:
Looking for some opinions on which is the best show to visit as I thought I
might surprise higher management as a treat this year.

Your opinions welecomed

Andrew

I sometimes judge places I visit by how many photographs I have taken
while
visiting, and my camera never stopped clicking at Hampton Court!
(mind you the weather was brilliant that day not like today)

I have been to Gardeners World Live a few years ago, but I have to say
Hampton Court gets the thumbs up from me Andrew.

--

GOOD LUCK
James (ukjay)

http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Garden WebCam,Photography,Competitions,Weather (AWS)