Old 21-05-2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default And on a MUCH lighter note...

danny wrote:
I actually agree with Mick on this one. Hopefully the judge will quickly
throw out this ridiculous suit.
-danny

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
I hope landlord Henry Kotowitz can counter sue Steve Ludlum in court and
nail his ass to the floor with a huge win. Then I hope Steve has to sell
all those orchids to pay off the lawsuit. Idiots like Steve Ludlum make a
mockery of our court system in this country and deserve to be punished to
the maximum for this frivolous and baseless lawsuit.

If Ludlum is so eco-conscious then let him buy a building with his own
money, pay the property taxes on it, and put up with all the government
regulations that go with owning property in New York City. His
mini-ecosystem is manmade and therefore men can pick it up and move it to
a new home/apartment. Only an idiot renter would improve on rental
property thinking that expenditure gives him some kind of new found first
priority property rights... it does not entitle him to squat.

Mick

I (not "actually") but sound heartedly agree with you two on this one. I
meant the whole article as a good belly laugh...

Reka