Old 16-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Romayne Naylor

Default PA Garden Expo

My husband and I spent the day at the Pennsylvania Garden Expo at the
Farm Show Arena in Harrisburg yesterday. There were nice demo gardens,
a nice variety of vendors and all of the seminars we attended were
well and enthusiastically done by knowledgable presenters. All in all,
an excellent first show. They had a suggestion box at the exit,
soliciting recommendations for next year. My suggestion was wider
aisles. After word about this show spreads, they're going to need them
to handle the crowds. I know we're looking forward to it.

Romayne