Old 16-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Warren

Default Do you use landscape fabric in your perennial beds?

Kevin Miller wrote:
Poll: Do you use landscape fabric in your perennial beds?

I tried it, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I still had to put
on plenty of mulch so the fabric didn't show, whenever I planted
something new, my digging pulled-up the fabric for many feet around,
meaning I needed to mound the mulch to hide it again. Also, weeds
eventually grow thru it from the top down, and then they're ten times as
hard to remove as they would have been if they were just growing in
loose mulch.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.