Old 21-05-2006, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Help - my lawn's a mess

"Sue" wrote
Forget the lawn.

Dig it up.

Grow proper plants instead.

My husband is a lawn man but I am more a flower girl so we have this
little battle where I keep nibbling away at the edges and he keeps
mowing the heads off the flowers too close to the grass!

I've seen some of your recent posts and for a moment thought 'hang on, I
didn't write one on that thread did I?' But this one I could well have
written. It's like that in our garden too! If it was solely up to me
we'd get rid of grass and have a clover lawn (and bigger borders)

--
Sue (the E Anglian one)