Old 21-05-2006, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default VERY welcome news

Kate Morgan wrote:
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Excellent. Well done Ms Sacha

and so say all of us :-)))

Certainly. Meanwhile, back at the box...I rate it "so far, so good".
Plenty of plants, and I very much liked the Beardshaw background to his
exhibit. And those wonderful kids, and of course their great teacher,
with their orchids! The helicopter bit with Swift pretending to spot
Titch made my heart sink, though: "Uh-oh! Here they go again!" But in
fact they didn't, by and large.

I wondered why the expensive borehole (the drought precautions were
inevitably, and genuinely, funny given the weather) so close to the
river. Is the river water brackish at Chelsea? (Shows how much I know,
I suppose.)

--
Mike.