Old 22-05-2006, 03:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default OT - Thank you

What? Is this a suicide note?

Get your ass in gear and participate, Bob. You've been a great part of the
family in the past, but you've been away for a while.

Yes, I agree it's a great newsgroup. Let's keep it up!

"bobc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone!
I just want to thank you all for the enjoyable experience of reading
this newsgroup, where I learn about orchids and many other related
(more or less) topics without the rapidly tiring sniping that goes on
at another orchid list. Yes, sometimes it's amusing - in a sad kind of
way.
Bob Campoli - Philadelphia, Pa