Old 22-05-2006, 05:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Andrew

Default caring for orchids

jtill wrote:
I have a pepper plant among my orchids, it grows about, let me guess,
say 20 times as much mass an an Oncidium nearby. Would this indicate
the relative availability of nutrients to epiphytic roots Vs terrestial
ones? I feed them the same nutrient solution. Lazy.
Joe T
Houston

Note; This poster put similiar blurbs on six other rec.xxx.xxx forums.
I checked. Is this a new type Flamer?

No, it's just spam from a website. Presumably, they want to advertise
how misinformed and uselessly generic the info is at
www.gardeners-advice.com.