Old 22-05-2006, 10:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
kenty;\)

Default Peculiar problem!!

"Raj" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi all.. i have sorta peculiar problem. I had bought a couple of bare
root phals on ebay. The package was delivered when i was out of town.
My very friendly neighbor decided to keep the plants in the
refrigerator since the box said "protect from heat and cold". She kept
the entire box in the refrigerator without taking the plants out. Thus
they were in the refrigerator for atleast 2 days.

My question is: can i save the plants? I have not yet potted them, but
at a glance the plants look fine.

Thanks

Raj

This doesnt make sense to me maybe i am reading it wrong?
Snip "protect from heat and COLD".

so your neighbour put them in the refridgerator ? I thought refridgerators
were cold!Maybe not so friendly after all :-).
Cheers Keith