Old 22-05-2006, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Tomato Plants ?

Bertie Doe wrote:
I'm a bit late this year on the allotment. I planted my spuds only 2 weeks
ago and planted your seeds last weekend plus some Blue Lake French runners.
Obviously no sign of any sprouting yet.
I was hoping for dry weather this w/end as I need to weed, dig and plant
some Kohl Rabbi and Bulb fennel seedlings - but alas no luck but thanks
again.

My pleasure. Never to late to plant you know! As far as the planting
time by the moon is concerned, since last tuesday is the time, so I
hope that brings you a smile of encouragement )

The weather here has been awful - totally abominable. Got very fed up.
I however managed 3 hours (till 8pm) last night when the downpour
stopped. I'm so glad I worked so hard on raising my beds because I
could see some allotments with natural ponds developing ( I've put
in the lonnnnnnnng chinese green beans I have sent you. I only hope my
poles are long enough. My friend took the rest as I'm not sure I can
grow the 2kg aubergines!!