Old 22-05-2006, 06:27 PM
frankiej frankiej is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Have I messed up my lawn - Help!!

Hi Guys

First of all, a great forum.
Ok I am new to gardening as I have just moved in to my first home and decided to sort out the garden
My lawn is covered with weeds and the moss and is spreading like crazy. At the weekend I purchased a large box of Lawn feed moss and weed killer. I have read the instructions and had spread the powder contents evenly across my lawn as adviced.
Unfortunatley the whole lawn has now gone black including the grass, weeds and moss... Have I ruined my lawn or will it improve? Please help this worried newbie gardener!!!!!!