Old 22-05-2006, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Tomato Plants ?

Bertie Doe wrote:
This year, I'm using 1x1 inch stakes for our dahlias, which has freed up a
lot of 8 foot bamboos, but still no sign of sprouting yet - we need a couple
of days of sun!!

How trully weird!! I was talking about my dahlias at lunch time with my
friend. I bought some with her last year, the Roxy dark ones, and
nothing, absolutely nothing is happening. As it's the first time I do
them, I wasn't sure if I had done something wrong. I got a bit confused
with the storing of the tubers, you see roll eyes Glad you mentioned
it. We all need sunshine indeed!!