Old 22-05-2006, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Easynews

Default What's eating my sprouts?

wrote in message
ps.com...

Cat(h) wrote:
La Puce wrote:
Cat(h) wrote:
But maybe it's a really clever caterpillar that comes, eats, and then
legs it real quick when he sees me approaching... The damage done
looks like it was made by a small "mouth" if you see what I mean.

Pixie?

A possibility which should never be overlooked.
What is an environmentally sound method of pixie control?

Sobriety!

Des

Cat(h)

No, no, wrong approach, it never works. If you are worried about Pixies, you
need to go for a drink. Once you get to the stage where you are no longer
worried but joining in the party, you can stop drinking.