Old 22-05-2006, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default OT - Thank you

That's right. Mick may be an occasionally cantankerous, profane, rude, mean
gnome, but he's *our* occasionally cantankerous, profane, rude, mean gnome!
So there!

Diana

"Kye" wrote in message
u...
John,

His wrath is even greater than his humour... But we like him anyway

Kye.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Mick, I knew you had a great sense of humour.

John

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
Diana,

I may have accidentally given birth to the metal group Lordi (from
Finland) a few years before you showed up on RGO... so don't go too far
back.

Mick

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Hmm. I'll have to go research when I first posted here. I don't recall
anything that bad, Kye. Wild and wooly sometimes, but not generally,
IIRC.

Diana