Old 22-05-2006, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Default OT - Thank you

Rob,

Your beautiful specimen C harrisoniana pollen took on my prized C
harrisoniana var alba. You will be getting your share when the plants are a
little bigger. This should be the best of this species in America for
several years to come. I made the first replate 3 weeks ago and they are
coming along fine.

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

"Rob" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
That's right. Mick may be an occasionally cantankerous, profane, rude,
mean gnome, but he's *our* occasionally cantankerous, profane, rude, mean
gnome! So there!

Diana

Someday I hope somebody writes something half that nice on my tombstone..
I want dibs on grumpy!

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com