Old 23-05-2006, 02:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom J

Default Unwanted Thorn Vines

DaLadyN_Red wrote:
THE UNWANTED THORN VINES ARE GONE with 30 days!! I sprayed the
vines
in early April two days in a row then again the following week-end.
The following 2 weeks I began to pull up the dead vines. Because
the
ground was soft from the spring rain, I was able to pull up most of
the roots. However, some life of wanted vines appeared and I
immediately spread them. I have cleared 90% of my hill within 4
weeks. Roundup® Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer Plus Concentrate is
some powerful STUFF. I would recommend it to anyone.

Now I have the another problem - What to cover it with? I will
cover
this topic under a new subject title: Daily Lillies for Erosion
control.

Might as well cover it with mulch for a couple of years while you
finish killing the vines. After using the brush killer you have just
about killed the soil for regular plants. :-(

Tom J