Old 23-05-2006, 01:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob

Default OT - Thank you

Mick Fournier wrote:
Rob,

Your beautiful specimen C harrisoniana pollen took on my prized C
harrisoniana var alba. You will be getting your share when the plants are a
little bigger. This should be the best of this species in America for
several years to come. I made the first replate 3 weeks ago and they are
coming along fine.

Great! That means I'll take dibs on happy, sleepy, and doc, in addition
to grumpy!

*grin*

Rob

--