Old 23-05-2006, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Gelatinous Blobs

Ade wrote:
Totally clear in colour. It's not a solid, so I don't think it's a fungus.
If you try to pick it up it just runs, exactly like a half-set jelly. I'm
going to take a closer look to see if it has any eggs in it.

Indeed. If you have a microscope, would be really interesting ) You
said in pots?! What would deliver that jelly in a pot?! You'd think
you'd find it in the grass, if it's from a frog. I can't think of an
insect doing 'jelly'. Do be carefull though ... it's a *blob* cue
scarry music

Do birds throw
up jelly?

A sneeze?! LOL!!!

But perhaps that's a question for Malcom ...

I'll laugh if it turns out my daughter has thrown out her pots of
jelly snacks that I bought her this week !!

How dissapointing ... ;o)