Old 23-05-2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster

Default grass seeds

in my class i have to plant and grow grass seeds for 2 weeks. the group
who has the highest yeild of grass wins. i need help with this. can

Which species? Fertilization and "other chemicals" won't do much (other than
the possible use of KNO3 to shorten dormancy in some species). Your best
bet is fairly rigid environmental controls of light and temperature. For
many species of grasses, different day and night temperatures are better.

someone please tell me the best fertilizer and othere chemicails i
should use. we are growing them in class in a inclosed enviorment.