Old 23-05-2006, 06:50 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

What chemicals cause canned fruits to stink so badly?

Oh leave off already!
This is getting boring......

Well, no one has answered my serious scientific, non-trollish,
non-spamish question!

I posted websites. So did others.
Also you need to accept the fact that you have unique genetics.

While I find the odor of over-ripe mangoes to be a bit strong, I have no
issues with other fruits. Seems most others do not either.

Google has the answers but you are too lazy to look.

I am done with you......

Bu-bye troll!
--
Peace!