Old 23-05-2006, 06:52 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Why do canned riped fruits stink more badly than fresh ripe fruits?

In article .com,
"Radium" wrote:

Justin wrote:
Radium wrote on [22 May 2006 17:25:46 -0700]:
Why do canned riped fruits stink more badly than fresh ripe fruits?

I'm now convinced, you're a troll

I repeat my question, not because I am trolling but because this
question is extremely interesting to me and no one has given me any
serious scientific answers. I have tried toilsomely searching on google
but there are no website that have an answer to my question.

So I desperately ask, why do canned riped fruits stink more badly than
fresh ripe fruits?

Because you have abnormal genes.

Deal with it.
--