Old 23-05-2006, 11:22 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Pete from Boston

Default Why do canned riped fruits stink more badly than fresh ripe fruits?

Radium wrote:
Justin wrote:
Radium wrote on [22 May 2006 17:25:46 -0700]:
Why do canned riped fruits stink more badly than fresh ripe fruits?

I'm now convinced, you're a troll

I repeat my question, not because I am trolling but because this
question is extremely interesting to me and no one has given me any
serious scientific answers. I have tried toilsomely searching on google
but there are no website that have an answer to my question.

So I desperately ask, why do canned riped fruits stink more badly than
fresh ripe fruits?

You repeat your question 213 times in one post and you have the nerve
to talk about "serious"?