Old 23-05-2006, 03:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
lwhaley

Default WTB: Fruit Trees in Minnesota

wrote:
Hello, Five years ago I was walking through a K-Mart temp nursery and
found a zone 4 peach tree. It has been great! I've been trying to
find a couple more but cannot locate one anywhere. I would also like
to find a couple more cherry trees also. Would anyone have any leads
of where I might find some of these in or around the metro area? North
metro would be best. K-marts don't handle them at all anymore.

Bachmans is a good start if you want to buy local. What they don't
have they can order. Here is a link for a mail order source:

http://www.gurneys.com/product.asp?p...cd2=1148357574