Old 24-05-2006, 04:44 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Timothy

Default growing grass

On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:24:42 +0000, Steveo wrote:

wrote:
in my class i have to plant and grow grass seeds for 2 weeks. the group
who has the highest yeild of grass wins. i need help with this. can
someone please tell me the best fertilizer and othere chemicails i
should use. we are growing them in class in a inclosed enviorment.

Highest what, germination? Does variety matter?

The real question is if they will be smoking it when their done!
bbbaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!

My daughter's class did this and it's a complete joke. 2 weeks to get all
the seed to pop and the project is over. 4 weeks is a good window for a
competition.

To the OP, nitrogen and lots of it!
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info/